MAXIMIZING THE RETURN ON INTERNAL RESOURCES: Evaluating And Implementing An Outsourcing Strategy That Enables an Organization’s Focus on Productivity And Flexibility from R&D through time to Market and beyond
Gain Advise And Learn What Industry Experts Say
Developing an outsourcing strategy can provide many strategic advantages to a company, including lower costs, easier access to core competencies in specialized processes and equipment, and improved efficiency and productivity. Successfully implementing it can have a possitive impact a company’s bottom line - alleviating capacity constraints, reducing capital spending, decrease development time and time to market , and improving the management and predictability of internal resources. By putting an outsourcing strategy in place, a company can avoid many unanticipated issues and lay the groundwork for success.Read about what works and what doesn't. What should be considered and help develope answers to such questions as:
- What are your goals for outsourcing?
- What type of work or activities should be outsourced?
- When and how will it need to be outsourced?
- How will geographic considerations affect outsourcing?
- Who should decide when to outsource
- How will you select and work with your outsourcing vendors?